Ebook: 2023 Healthcare Trends in Emerging Markets A Look Ahead
After being hit the hardest by the pandemic, many emerging market stakeholders are now looking for impactful, long-term partnerships with global healthcare companies that add real value to local populations. Those companies that step-up and structure meaningful partnerships will reap benefits over time in terms of reputation, relationships and market access. However, any such partnerships need to be rooted in a deep understanding of the local environment.
At Speyside Group we have analyzed the landscape for healthcare in emerging markets and identified some trends that will shape healthcare systems in the
near term. This report contains a brief analysis of the main trends and opportunities that 2023 will bring in the following areas:
- The challenge of healthcare affordability amid increasing healthcare costs.
- The shift towards prevention focused healthcare systems.
- Market access in the context of regulatory harmonization and reliance.
- Impactful collaboration to contribute to enhanced innovation capacity across the globe.
- Lasting changes in healthcare dynamics and patients after the pandemic.
- Integration of AI, technology, and data analysis for healthcare decisions.
- Climate Change & Healthcare.
Download our ebook here: Speyside 2023 Emerging Markets Healthcare Outlook