Our global team works hand-in-hand with local experts on-the-ground, offering in-depth expertise and experience in developing and implementing strategies to shape policies, build and protect reputations, and improve access to healthcare services and products.
Our team of experts sits alongside clients at the global and regional HQ level, understanding their unique context and imperatives. We have worked in a diverse range of therapeutic areas and healthcare unmet needs, including clinical trial policy, self-care, diagnostics, biosimilars, pharmaceuticals, MedTech, and beyond. This includes building alliances and providing a secretariat role, as well as actively engage in the policy-making processes. Our services include:
- Deep research and analytics
- Contextual analysis of the local healthcare landscape
- Strategic advice to mitigate risks
- Identifying opportunities and shape them in combination with existing unmet needs.
- Agenda setting & multistakeholder coalition building
- Convening expert & patient forums to build consensus and recommendations
- Designing national and regional-level plans and policy proposals to tackle key healthcare burdens
- Enables our clients to comprehend risks and unlock opportunities for their business and how to manage them.
- Helps healthcare companies build and manage their profile in key therapeutic areas and position them not only as responsible corporate citizens but also as an ally to communities to improve their overall quality of life.
- Anticipates and manages reputational issues around key matters and develop strategies, plans, and tactics to prepare for any given scenario and adapt to changes.
Shaping the environment for Market Access
Access to healthcare is a key challenge worldwide, especially in a scenario of budget restraint and increased level of chronic conditions. Our added value work is connecting the dots among multiple stakeholders from the healthcare system to ensure patients can access diagnostics, medicines, and services.
This includes understanding policy, treatment guidelines, regulatory approvals, and reimbursement processes to remove barriers that may prevent access and contribute to a positive change in the existing healthcare landscape. We aim to develop value stories and compelling evidence, identify innovative commercial models to support accelerated access, and develop integrated plans to overcome challenges, including stakeholder engagement strategies and agenda setting.
Advocacy and Disease Awareness campaigns
In many emerging markets, patient advocacy groups (PAGs) are vital to ensuring adequate and timely treatment and access for patients. However, many PAGs need more resources and adequate advocacy and policy capabilities to reach their advocacy and social support goals. We at Speyside work with PAGs to strengthen their communication, advocacy, and project management capabilities.